As we're expanding to New York, we're looking for a very special pair of hands to manage our clients and new business in London, based at the heart of East London’s Start Up hub - Second Home. Our clients include global tech corporations, government funded organisations and pre-launch stage start-ups.
The right candidate will be a savvy, smart and creative PR Account Director with experience of creating and delivering PR, marketing and communication campaigns and managing small teams.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to work on innovative PR, marketing and communications projects and gain a deep understanding of how a PR business operates and grows with real career progression potential for the right candidate. The role will provide exposure to CEOs and founders of companies that are making a significant difference in their markets.
· Create and deliver PR and communication campaigns
· Manage a small team
· Ensure that all campaigns are handled successfully and with attention to detail
· Manage UK-based clients to ensure that their objectives are being met
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities and work together with the company director to secure them
· Manage the marketing and promotion of the business within the industry
You will need to have:
· PR, media, marketing and communications knowledge
· 5 years + professional experience with 2 years + relevant industry experience
· Academic degree from a top ranked institution
· Excellent presentation skills
· Experience managing clients
· Experience managing a team
· Knowledge of media database and monitoring tools
· Commitment to investing in the growth of the business
Competitive + commission on new business and share scheme
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 1 August 2015
Start date: September 2015